Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saab Parody In The Game?
(02-07-2019, 10:47 AM)Allende Wrote: 300 is still a very impressive number, Eric. I don't think there's a need for more. At least it's not a pressing matter. I sure hope that there's going to be a strong modding community for this game in the future.

There is a semi-active, but small mod community on steams workshops. And I have heard mumblings of someone making a large AI mod. But yeah, I too hope the mod community continues to get stronger over time with this game. I don't doubt folks will continue playing the game for the next decade or so. And thus there will be a few mods made after I stop working on the game, just to improve what I didn't do quite well.

There is also a good chance that I'll open source the game when the revenues start to dry up a lot. About 7-10 years from release. Assuming no one else quite fills the niche GearCity has made for it self, I imagine that will spark a big wave of "mod" development.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
Saab Parody In The Game? - by Jackomac43 - 05-05-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: Saab Parody In The Game? - by Eric.B - 05-05-2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Saab Parody In The Game? - by Allende - 02-07-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Saab Parody In The Game? - by Eric.B - 02-08-2019, 01:38 PM