Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saab Parody In The Game?
Legalese speaking, All companies in the game are fictional and should not be confused with real companies, marques, or trademarks.

When I designed the classic map some 8 years ago, I made 300 car companies mostly with the letters A-H. I stopped at 300 companies because I needed to spend my time doing other things and because the engine could barely handle it. Presently the engine/turn times are even slower, so me adding any more AI to the game is very unlikely. Not to mention that adding new AI to the game costs money which I can ill afford at this time. (Unique logo artwork is slow to make and fairly expensive.)

So there will probably not be anything more than 300 AI in the official game.

You can always mod the AI files however. http://wiki.gearcity.info/doku.php?id=modtools:aieditor I expect the modding community to grow a bit after I implement Steam Works and finish the documentations/tutorials for the mod tools.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
Saab Parody In The Game? - by Jackomac43 - 05-05-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: Saab Parody In The Game? - by Eric.B - 05-05-2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Saab Parody In The Game? - by Allende - 02-07-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Saab Parody In The Game? - by Eric.B - 02-08-2019, 01:38 PM