Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No maps are available in the "new game" dialogue
Thanks for the information. It looks like your in game web browser is broken. Most likely you're missing libs or not linked against the correct ones. So that's probably 2 things more we'll have to fix or else the game will be unplayable.(You don't get a news page when you start the game do you?)

What distribution and version are you using? And do you have all the 32-bit files needed for your system? For example, I see that audio does not work because it looks like you only have the 64bit version of pulse audio libs installed. For example on Debian variants, the fix for this is:
sudo apt-get install lib32asound2
sudo apt-get install lib32asound2-dev
sudo apt-get install libasound2-plugins:i386
sudo adduser $(whoami) audio
And relogin/reboot

I've built a special version so spit out a little bit more debugging information. Please download this http://gearcity.info/Downloads/Beta/GearCityStart over the GearCityStart binary file. Run, and then upload the log file for me please.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: No maps are available in the "new game" dialogue - by Eric.B - 04-29-2018, 04:02 PM