Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Bank corruption bug and other bugs
1/1/1904 my cash went to -15027671674... But i had more then 3 million cash in december... Also when i wanted to place some money in to the bank it said i can deposit more then 3million cash... On the next turn my cash started to decrease and even further until i got bank corrupted. I think it is a bug because my sellf were good and i got good income before... Why i know that my cash should have increase instead of decrease? I checked in the bank deposit cash were more then 4million after a few turn.

The most interesting part is that when i got the bank corruption I exited the game. When i started the game again and loaded the autosave i found out the deposit window shoved the -15027671674 cash.

Now i try another game to play and search for this bug again.

Accessories bug mostly headlights can't be put on the car. But on the microcar on first try i couldn't place none of them. After I restarted my game and started a new one it worked well on the same microcar design.

For me the save files work i can load them.

Sorry English is not my mother language...

Other things i missed: When i open a branch or even a factory i can increase the capacity of staff/workers but it did not shows on the creation windows i only can see how many staff i can place when the branch fully built. Then i go to hire staff window and i can see how many branch worker i can hire in the city. When i used the max i could have hire more then 1073 people which is way to much even for New york. So i think in the final version it would be good to see the capacity numbers next to the sliders. I know this isn't a bug i felt i should mention it.

The game is amazing! Shut up and take my money! Want it!

Aw i forgot to mention it!

On the map the scrolling is way to fast (at least for me)...
I wish it an option the set the scrolling speed on map. So i can do fine scroll or a very fast one depending on the situation.

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Bank corruption bug and other bugs - by Shaidarhun - 03-28-2013, 10:25 AM