Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office view zoomed & and selling new gen cars problem (v. 1.22 SP2)
Quote:Try changing your resolution from a 4:3 resolution to a wide screen resolution. So if you have it set to 1024x768 change it to something like 1280x720.

It worked. Great. Thanks!

Quote:The reason for this is competition. Most likely when you released older models, there was less competition in the game world, thus you didn't notice your models competing against each other.

After a while there is more competition in the world, and your models competing against each other as well, thus reducing individual model sales. If your goal is high individual sales, then you should eliminate competing products, including your own.

As a whole, you will sell more units all together, if you have multiple vehicles of a type, spread across multiple economic demographics. You will probably not be the highest selling model, but you will sell more units all together.

I get it. I was after high individual sales because I always produce better and cheaper cars so my profit margins were higher on new gen cars, as in older versions I remember there wore reports showing you your profit margins on a selected car but Im not sure.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Office view zoomed & and selling new gen cars problem (v. 1.22 SP2) - by Jardine - 08-15-2017, 04:06 PM