Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wartime production
(05-11-2017, 01:55 PM)moonraker Wrote: Was in the US. HQ Detroit. I think I saw maybe 3 that I could actually bid for in the entire war. Other than designing from scratch by which time hostilities had ended.
Ah, so there was a lot of contracts, you just weren't able to bid on them because you didn't have your designs ready.
Well, for starters, you can submit bids with not-yet designed vehicles/components. Just be sure they're finished RnD before the contract is awarded.

Secondly, you should store up a few designs during the interwar periods to be quickly used when the contracts come out. You gotta put engineers to work somehow.

Quote: That sounds interesting for 1.23. I wonder if you could also throw in some more Chassis and Gearbox contracts because as in real life, the military  made use of civilian designed engines, chassis and gearboxes and adapted them for their own use

Chassis/Gearbox contracting is planned for working with other AI and Racing contracts. I don't think I'll be extending it to military though. If anything, I would like to do military specific vehicles, but that is currently out of our budget (thus in the hands of game modders.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
Wartime production - by moonraker - 05-11-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: Wartime production - by Eric.B - 05-11-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Wartime production - by moonraker - 05-11-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Wartime production - by Eric.B - 05-12-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Wartime production - by moonraker - 05-12-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Wartime production - by Eric.B - 05-13-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Wartime production - by moonraker - 05-14-2017, 03:53 AM