Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Company merger: Name & Prestige/Image
OK so I got a chance to look at it.

Image Quality Ratings:
Brenelor and Emporium-Brenelor match in most fields fairly closely, however as a whole, Brenelor vehicles are more reliable. Reliability is a huge factor in quality ratings. Think Toyota and Maserati, which do you think scores better in "Quality." Don't confuse this rating with Luxury. Wink

Overall Image Rating:
Overall average ratings for vehicles are different by 5 points. So not much difference in the core rating for this image. In Luxury and Safety Emporium is better, but components are all the same, so there shouldn't be too much difference there.
Brenelor's average overall rating: 35
Emporium-Brenelor: 40.2

So why is Brenelor higher than Emporium-Brenelor? Well remember Image ratings don't change over night. They change slowly. Emporium-Brenelor is pretty much ~at~ it's peak image ratings, 45+ marketing. And there in lays the problem, Brenelor is receiving more of a bonus for marketing budget. I went ahead and tweaked the numbers so that marketing effects are even among the brands.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Company merger: Name & Prestige/Image - by Eric.B - 01-13-2017, 06:58 PM