Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research Scheduling
I'm all about the research planning, and I'm finding the experience frustrating. Here are some suggestions to help me enjoy the game more:

In the pop-out information window from the right of screen, display today's date.

In the pop-out information window from the right of screen, display the cash balance that is always visible in the office (but which the R&D department enjoys ignoring).

Instead of displaying the date that research will complete, display the number of months it will take (so that I can sync it up with other research that should finish at the same time).

Whenever I press the confirm/design button, pop up a 'research pace' dialog so that I can complete a new vehicle tag at a different pace than the original design without needing to remember stuff. (Perhaps control this with a checkbox.)

Oh, and if you could replace the word 'profit' with the word 'cashflow' in the monthly reporting, then you'll be using the word that means what you intend to say. (Building a factory is converting a cash asset into a fixed asset, and it does not reduce profit.)

Messages In This Thread
Research Scheduling - by BlueOrange - 12-31-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Research Scheduling - by Eric.B - 01-01-2017, 12:19 AM