Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch reconditioning
1) Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I don't mean an average, I just mean a way to see the condition of each individual branch that doesn't require me going to the world map, click on a city and then click on branch.
2) Really? Where? I can't find it. Is it a report that shows the condition of each branch? This is exactly what I'm looking for.
3) I know about the auto-recondition tool, but I like to take advantage of upgrading when my branches are in a poor condition and not just recondition, so the tool isn't so useful for me.
4) Ah brilliant! I didn't know about that memo. At what point of wear does that occur?

You say there's no reason to look at the wear of each branch and upgrading those specifically, but what if I only want to expand those cities in which I want to increase my presence? For example, I have 25% sliders on distribution and sales for the branches of Paris and Zurich. Paris is a bigger market, so I want to expand it when the branch is in a poor condition, whilst Zurich I only wish to recondition. Is this just a nonsensical strategy?

Messages In This Thread
Branch reconditioning - by Giacomo - 12-29-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Eric.B - 12-29-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Giacomo - 12-29-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Eric.B - 12-29-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Giacomo - 12-30-2016, 04:02 AM