Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch reconditioning
1) It's not really feasible to put the average condition of your branches in the Mega Menu, as some could be 100% where as others are 50% and effecting your sales...
2) There is a report which is accessible everywhere that shows the condition of all your branches.
3) There is already an "Auto-Recondition" tool. Which if set will automatically recondition your factories/branches when they reach a certain percentage of wear.
4) You already get an action memo once the branches/factories reach a certain point of wear.

The branch wear's effect is linear, as is the recondition price. So looking to see individual wear values of each branch and upgrading those specifically isn't really that important because there is really no optimal play style for them. Personally, I just wait until I receive the "Your Branches/Your Factory" are worn out action memos (around 12/1909 and every 10 years after.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
Branch reconditioning - by Giacomo - 12-29-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Eric.B - 12-29-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Giacomo - 12-29-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Eric.B - 12-29-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Branch reconditioning - by Giacomo - 12-30-2016, 04:02 AM