Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI Factory Upgrade
Sorry for the late reply,

(07-29-2016, 05:24 AM)mistreated Wrote: I understand...looking at the AI.xml I saw a skill section which looks like you can adjust the competitiveness of the AI companies in different sections (in other words a solution to the problem I described), is this true, could these values be a solution to what I described (e.g increase "manufacturing" will they start upgrading or will they start creating even more factories)? If I change these values will they have any impact on the game or do they exist for the moment thinking on a future implementation? If they are already functional the range is from 1-100? Thank you.

In some respects these values are implemented, in others they're not quite as strong as they should be. You are correct they run between 1-100 in most cases. In v1.22 we'll be implementing both mod tools and a wiki describing what each of these variables do.

I don't believe altering these will fix the issues you're seeing with the AI. As I believe updating is currently disabled with the AI. They just build out. Small when they're small companies and in early game years, and much larger in later game years.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
AI Factory Upgrade - by mistreated - 07-28-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: AI Factory Upgrade - by Eric.B - 07-29-2016, 04:14 AM
RE: AI Factory Upgrade - by mistreated - 07-29-2016, 05:24 AM
RE: AI Factory Upgrade - by Eric.B - 07-29-2016, 08:52 PM