Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
String of suggestions.
So as promised on steam, I decided to post what I find wrong with the game.

1: I don't like the "prediction" tab when predicting how well you car will do. I get that there's a point when it becomes generic, and stuff like final weight and mpgs etc may be skewed or slightly wrong the designing the actual parts . Specially when you are accounting for missing parts you didn't design. I find the model to be overly optimistic vs pessimistic. For example I designed a car with a 3 different 4 speed gear boxes. 1 geared more for high speed/eco, another for high speed/high torque, and last high torque all around.

Despite it showing that one had speed in the 30s another in th low 40s, 6 mpgs vs 8 mpgs in the prediction tab. When I actually designed the car the differences in the three gearboxes were non existant. As they all had very similar top speed @ 35 or so... and all had 6 mpgs vs. the 8 mpgs that was promised by the ultra eco.

2: Sometimes what it shows "star rating wise" in the design panel doesn't reflect in the finished design. For example, a 2 1/2 star strength chassis will turn out to be a 2 star chassis.

3: A way to delete superfluous designs that just clutter up my "view" panel when I shot through old designs that I "end". While there are some I may want to keep, I may not want to keep EVERYONE. Particularly when all I changed was the design pace.

4: A way to change the design pace without having to "redesign" something.

That's all I have for now. Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
String of suggestions. - by Unavailableartist - 07-22-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: String of suggestions. - by Eric.B - 07-22-2016, 08:22 AM
RE: String of suggestions. - by Unavailableartist - 08-02-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: String of suggestions. - by Eric.B - 08-03-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: String of suggestions. - by Eric.B - 08-04-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: String of suggestions. - by Unavailableartist - 08-05-2016, 12:56 AM