Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I access all the contracts from the list?
(01-09-2016, 06:29 AM)Curse Wrote: I actually have to assign a production line per contract, not per engine variant. I'll test it a bit further and may open a bug report then.
We will be switching it to 1 per engine type in 1.23. Also will probably work in some sort of X number per month made, so you only have to run the line or ship all the engines at once.

Quote:For 1), I was actually more thinking about this list, please see screenshot. I was with @WolveNZ and thought about needing a branch there, however, I now have branches basically everywhere in the world and I still can't access contracts on the list for cities I am involved for 10 or 15 years. Maybe actually not working as intended? I have branches in Denmark, Belgium, The Netherlands, Portald, Rome, Denver, Sydney, Glasgow and London is even my company HQ. All branches there are 100% on both sliders.
1) You have to have a branch in the city.
2) You can not be at war and they can not be at war.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I access all the contracts from the list? - by Eric.B - 01-09-2016, 12:02 PM