Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I access all the contracts from the list?
Thanks Eric for your explanation.

I just ignored the fact you must have a production line for a specific engine type, not for each contract. THAT makes sense, woah, I need to find this "tip thread" I read through yesterday. The 1000% margins worked not a single time in the engine business for me but now I know it's possible I'm going back to it and try. Hah! And yeah, they hate rip offs, they already cured me to make them proper offerings. Wink
Edit:
I actually have to assign a production line per contract, not per engine variant. I'll test it a bit further and may open a bug report then.

For 1), I was actually more thinking about this list, please see screenshot. I was with @WolveNZ and thought about needing a branch there, however, I now have branches basically everywhere in the world and I still can't access contracts on the list for cities I am involved for 10 or 15 years. Maybe actually not working as intended? I have branches in Denmark, Belgium, The Netherlands, Portald, Rome, Denver, Sydney, Glasgow and London is even my company HQ. All branches there are 100% on both sliders.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I access all the contracts from the list? - by Curse - 01-09-2016, 06:29 AM