Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better use of trims with continent / country demographic needs?
I don't know if you already planned something like that - if so : sorry!

This came to my mind this morning since i'm making very little ... no, i'm not making any use of trims at all. So sometimes i think to myself how different i'd had to make a car to be fitting for the U.S. and the European or Australian or even Russian market but end up selling one trim in all of them.

I think planning cars on different continent / country needs for target demographics would be a really nice feature to add even more depth into this game.

Let's say you plan to produce are Pickup Truck for the U.S., European, Australian and Russian market and they all have to be slightly different to match their market needs.

U.S. would need decent dependability, safety, quality, driveability and power like Europe, but the Australian and Russian market would require a higher amount of these stats since it has a rougher landscape etc. You could just select them like in the Target Demographic tab when producing a car.

And if a country has poor manufacturing quality if should be of interested to keep the requirements down etc.

So you have a lot of options to play around with to get the maximum out of each demographics needs.

Sorry for the long text - have a nice Sunday Smile

Messages In This Thread
Better use of trims with continent / country demographic needs? - by Cerberus23 - 10-11-2015, 05:53 AM