Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchasing Issue
Hello everyone

Firstly: this game is a dream come true for me, ever since I first played Detroit a long time ago. I've downloaded the game and tried the demo version, instant hook. When the demo ended I was devastated, so I decided to get the game normally through steam (first purchase ever through steam).

But there is a problem with that, and that is that I live in Greece, currently and for the foreseeable future we are under capital controls by the ECB. What that means is that Greek citizens-owners of Greek Bank accounts are not able to make online transactions from abroad, paypal,credit cards,debit cards,prepaid cards(not available), nothing works and there is no light on the end of the tunnel.

The only way for me to acquire the game is by mailing physical cash to your address, which I am willing to do so, and would have no issue with, that's my last option.

In any case, I'm open to any suggestion or other ideas you might have. Feel free to contact me through a PM or by replying to this post. I'll be around Wink

Regards Andreas.

Messages In This Thread
Purchasing Issue - by Periharos - 09-21-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Purchasing Issue - by Eric.B - 09-21-2015, 11:54 PM
RE: Purchasing Issue - by Periharos - 09-22-2015, 09:05 PM