Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AI should have more diverse strategies
I just stepped in, but I'm quite impressed by the work you've done so far. It's very reminiscent of Detroit, didn't know of Motor City until I've read about it on the Automation forum, but I do like the cities better than the regions, especially if you can combine them into your own districts as you're apparently planning.

I found your game actually when I went to look for the abondonware of Motor City when I started getting bored of not being able to sell my creations in Automation. In a way actually kind of like the higher level of abstraction in this game, as it gives much more freedom in some regards, plus you have the tycoon part working. It would only be more fun if the game would stay challenging after you got rich ;-)

Anyway, I don't expect this to be fixed in the next update. But I do hope at some point to see some AI creations that actually impress me. Currently I really like the game, if but it has so much more potential, I would love to see it come to fruition.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AI should have more diverse strategies - by Dolehof - 06-23-2015, 12:01 PM