Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how well has GC done
You deserve every sale you get. I'm one of those twits that buys way too many EA titles and see way too many of them just stagnate and/or die completely, depending on how long my wife will let me spend our money like this.

Trying to be fairly objective here, but a lot of preference is probably in play. I must say that from the part of the process that the users and players can observe from the development of GearCity, this is without doubt one of the healthiest EA titles on Steam so far. Not only frequent updates, but useful updates, suggestions from users are taken to heart, and a lot more transparency than is usual with most developers/publishers. It doesn't take long to find out that this seems like and feels like a robust, skillful and honest process.

In discussions about development in general and not only games, GearCity is one of the examples I pull out the most often to demonstrate a perceived healthy development method that cares about the consumers (not taking into account if you're overworked or not. Don't know much about that, but I do hope you pace this so you don't burn out.)

In any case I hope you get all the sales you need to be able to make this game into the best it can be. I'm also somewhat egocentric, so I really want GearCity to be excellent. Plus; I want to be able to play your next games.

Messages In This Thread
how well has GC done - by shadow - 03-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: how well has GC done - by Eric.B - 03-09-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: how well has GC done - by shadow - 03-09-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: how well has GC done - by Eric.B - 03-09-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: how well has GC done - by Tridon - 03-10-2015, 05:19 AM