Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Suggestions
I really love the game, I played the demo and couldn't stand playing just the first 30 years, I needed more! I purchased the game at full price a few days before it went on sale like a moron, cuz I'm me and special.

Anyways, I've played through till about 2008 now. And just as a test I wanted to go to 2020 so I just skipped turns and found that I didn't unlock anymore technology. So I had a few suggestions.

Even if there is no further tech unlocks, please let the game continue indefinately!!! Like the one more turn type thing in a civ game. Please make this happen if you can!!

For chassis, a carbon fiber tub, or the ability to choose what material the chassis is made of, which would then influence overall weight of the chassis, as well as cost.

For engines, I've never been big on electric power but I hear its coming so looking forward to that. Also the ability to choose what the engine is made of as well, or at least partially influence it. As an example, some of the pieces of a Koenigsegg V8 are made from carbon fiber.

For gearboxes, more clarification on what things like transaxle, overdrive, and limited slip are, and what they do would be appreciated. I was stuck not knowing what they did, and having a transaxle always seem to increase cost and weight but decrease the gearbox rating.

More gearbox options. Either like a Semi Auto option, or when you choose automatic, clarify what type, with options like just a regular auto, ISR (independent shifting rods, like the Aventador), or Duel Clutch gearboxes.

Also an option to choose the primary construction material to influence weight, strength, and other stats would be awesome.

On top of that , being able to combine all that stuff when actually putting it all together to make a vehicle, and further customize what the vehicle is made of, like the panels etc, and the interior parts blah blah, to further customize the weight and strength and quality of the vehicle would be wonderful.

Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Magnesium, Carbon Fiber, Carbotanium, Nanotube like material biggrin. Who knows, I'm just nerding out hardcore on all of these things. Love the game man.

Anyways, if you could implement some of these things that would be amazing, I'm not sure how much work it would take, but I think if you could add these things into the game, it would add a whole lot more complexity and depth than there already is.

Also, as a minor fix I noticed the Aero on the some of the cars is kinda wack. I had a body that looking like a Lamborghini Diablo or something, and it was only hitting 155mph with 525hp. I think supercar bodied car should have the highest topspeed right? There was a computer made sedan with like 380hp that hit 317 kph while I was 525hp with 255, confused me a bit.

Messages In This Thread
Some Suggestions - by SecretlyaFish - 02-13-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Some Suggestions - by Eric.B - 02-13-2015, 06:20 PM