Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contracting help
So started a new game. and wanted to try and focus on contracting and selling parts to other car manufacturers

the first problem i got is cargo space needed for the pickup trucks the army wants. its way to high

i can max out the lenght and width of a chassie. do the same with the body designer and cargo design, but still i am not near the minimum space needed.

cargo space should not be hard to make, just make stuff big enough.

this is in the 1900 start with the 2 first pickup truck bodies. but still even with low design skill and early body styles, cargo space should be kinda easy to design, at the cost of weight and all that stuff of course, or maybe the problem is the contract system is not balanced for those early games? i noticed you changed the cargo needed in 1.6.4 but way to much, atleast for early games, i could not even reach half of what i needed

second problem is with 2 ship engines i was building for france and usa. i made 2 engines acording to the specs needed, and both of the designs were not good enough for some reason, i could not submit them. i made a third super engine for the states to test and that one passed, maybe i am stupid and missed something, i dunno.

anyway and easy fix ( i think ) is the ability to cancel a design after starting it,

you can submit a design before its done, so if i could make something, check if it will pass, if not scrap it and try again with no costs, you cant do this already right??

i have attached my savegame that has the problems above.

Attached Files
.rar   testing room.rar (Size: 206.28 KB / Downloads: 497)

Messages In This Thread
Contracting help - by Gdkiv - 11-28-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: Contracting help - by shadow - 11-28-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Contracting help - by Eric.B - 11-28-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Contracting help - by shadow - 11-28-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Contracting help - by Eric.B - 11-28-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Contracting help - by Gdkiv - 11-28-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Contracting help - by Eric.B - 11-28-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Contracting help - by Gdkiv - 11-28-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Contracting help - by Eric.B - 11-28-2014, 10:49 PM