Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi new here
Hi new here. I just bought Gear City in Steam several hours ago and played it for hours. Interesting game, remind me of an old game called Detroit. Not just that, but this game is basically the modern version of Detroit.

The problem is, the 3D car design is not fun. Placing parts (specially the wheels) is tiresome. So, I think that if this 3D car is actually not important for the car selling power, then why bother to include it to the game. But if it's matter, dragging and putting the wheel is also not necessary. You can just let the players to choose the list of the wheel and they should be place automatically there. It is better for me to have a multiple choice of wheel type on the list, rather than bothering to put it to the chassis like what the Gear City has.

Other than that (the 3d car design), this game is excellent and enjoyable. I played this game for hours, and still want to play it more now. But it will be better if the 3d design doesn't hindered the fun with it's tiresome problem. What if the dev create a feature that enable the player to skip the 3d car design (at least until it finished and can be enjoyed to it's fullest).

Messages In This Thread
Hi new here - by HSJ_ADV - 06-06-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Hi new here - by Arakash - 06-06-2014, 07:33 AM
RE: Hi new here - by HSJ_ADV - 06-06-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Hi new here - by Arakash - 06-06-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: Hi new here - by Eric.B - 06-06-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Hi new here - by HSJ_ADV - 06-06-2014, 10:45 AM