Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Buyer Question
The open beta on the main site is a little more buggy than the Steam build of the game. As the Steam build gets updated more frequently. So try not to base too much on its stability.

1) What Arakash said, the game can be played fairly detached from the cars. You just need to know the basics, such as Trucks need cargo, sports cars need to go fast....

2) As Arakash said again. The process for new models is nearly the same as designing a vehicle it self. So it's not that complex.

3) The only limit is your computer, and the ability of my code to handle the data on your computer.

4) The retail release depends on how well the Steam Early Access does. The better it does, the longer Early Access will be. As I hope to implement a lot more stuff! To give you exact dates, If the game is a huge flop then I look to finish it up in about 6 months. If it exceeds my goals, it could be another 1.5 years before it's finished.

That being said, the Early Access is 100% of the gameplay. It's just missing a few features, some balancing late game, artwork, and has a few crashing bugs. So in that respect it is the Full Game, just not at the quality I want it to be at.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
Potential Buyer Question - by Grim.Reaper - 06-06-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: Potential Buyer Question - by Arakash - 06-06-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Potential Buyer Question - by Eric.B - 06-06-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Potential Buyer Question - by Grim.Reaper - 06-06-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Potential Buyer Question - by Eric.B - 06-06-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Potential Buyer Question - by Grim.Reaper - 06-07-2014, 04:32 AM