Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Financial Reports and Analysis
(02-09-2015, 08:13 PM)bladeau Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 10:45 PM)Eric.B Wrote: If I'm not mistaken the Quarterly and Annual Reports are balance sheet? Do these not give enough detail? And if not, what would you like me to add?

Hey,
I just bought the game and I am very very impressed.

I think to make it perfect the reports should reflect how it is done in real life similar to.

http://asimplemodel.com/model/1/introduc...tatements/

I think that is what supercool was trying to suggest.

The current quarterly statements are what publicly traded companies produce. (In fact, I copied the format from Wendys' )

In the future I'm considering moving reports into something web based. This will allow me more flexibility in generating the reports without constraints. We'll have an integrated browser to view the reports from inside the game. It makes things like Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Charts as you pointed out much easier to do.

Don't expect that anytime soon however. I've got a lot to do between then and now. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Financial Reports and Analysis - by bladeau - 02-09-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Missing Financial Reports and Analysis - by Eric.B - 02-09-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Missing Financial Reports and Analysis - by financialmodeler - 12-02-2016, 07:16 PM