Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Confused - Car Making Details and Wealth Details
I still have no idea about how I could possibly make a cheaper car, yet have it sell. I've been lurking a little but saw no threads addressing some of my questions so figured I'd make this one.

I feel I'm missing lots of information when checking the game.

Let's say I am in a city with 300 per capita, what's the income from each wealth class? Basically I haven't the slightest clue to which wealth class I should design my cars.

My cars are at their cheapest forms 900$ to make, so that means at least 1500$ price is needed to make them be profitable, as far as I know.

I've read a recommendation saying to keep everything below 200$ for components, but that is crazy. I've never seen an engine below 400$, and the ones at 400$ basically have nothing whatsoever.

I also want to know more about the car stats. Every car I make seems to have an overall of 1.5 stars, and I have no clue how to raise that. Even with every stat on 4~5 stars it still doesn't go up.

While the information on how to check the popular car types I've read on another thread was useful, without knowing these, I have no confidence I can make good sales whatsoever.

I started getting better profits with cheap yet decent cars I've made, but if I don't know which wealth class actually buys the most, I doubt my sales are going as smoothly as they would if I did.

Getting monthly incomes of roughly 50,000~100,000$ on months that have no taxes, and 8,000~20,000$ on months that do have taxes...But I feel that could be a little better if I knew the right information. Plus everytime my cars get old I start getting -100,000$ a month unless I make new ones in time...which makes this game incredibly hard to manage, for me.

Messages In This Thread
Still Confused - Car Making Details and Wealth Details - by Ukir - 04-27-2014, 10:25 AM