Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[WONT]Marque Default Slider Locations
i has thinking in making a tread like this one, i would like to be able to show a define company preference, like Volvo is a brand know for safety any buyer is not question the safety of a Volvo, french brands special Citroen are know for ultimate comfort and until 5 years ago seeing a french car people would automatically imagine is comfort even car magazines when talk about comfort if the car is french they always say something like "like any french cars the ride comfort is smooth".
Dacia decided that they goal is price, so they have worse safety ratings but they cars are in some cases 30% cheaper than rival brands...

So if we can decide the focus primary focus of a brand, if its a brand like Roll Royce then you need to be able to have all the focus selected.
Other thing is that if you chose one of the options in that option you will have a lead against a brand that don't have that option however it will come whit a cost, it will more expensive to make a car because you will not be able to make a car less than good in the focus areas, like if you have a brand that's thinks safety is a focus you will not able to make a car that don't have at least 5 star in safety, but because its your focus you can get a 6 star rating, witch is impossible to a brand that don't have the safety as focus.

other thing is that no brand can have less than 2 star rating in a car, the only way is to chose be a cheap brand and in that case that will be possible but will make impossible to have more than 4 star rating...

i know it looks a messy text but my English don't know how to make it better...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marque Default Slider Locations - by Arakash - 02-16-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Marque Default Slider Locations - by girao - 02-16-2014, 11:14 AM