Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[WONT]Marque Default Slider Locations
I know that, in this game, Marques are designed as different brands, and as such will have (more or less) unique images and won't be (as strongly) effected by the sales or images of other marques under the same company, allowing you to segregate as has been said, things like your "Cheap Commuter Car" from the "Million Dollar 200 MPH Luxury Sports Car" without each affecting the other, either positively or negatively.

Now, a lot of this also depends of course on vehicle quality. Is there any way perhaps to have each marque have its own set of default positiions on the production sliders, so that when I select my, say, Luxury Marque, the sliders boost themselves so that Material Quality, Component Quality, Tech and Manufacturing Requirements. Likewise, going to the Mass Market Marque, those same sliders are appropriately lowered to help increase production capacity and lower cost.

Any thoughts from others as well about being able to set defaults for at least this one area? Or maybe even have the game, based on where sliders are auto-suggest a Marque based upon other vehicles in each marque that already exists. Of course this can also be overridden or even totally disabled if they don't want the game to decide for them.

Messages In This Thread
[WONT]Marque Default Slider Locations - by Geredis - 02-16-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Marque Default Slider Locations - by Arakash - 02-16-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Marque Default Slider Locations - by girao - 02-16-2014, 11:14 AM