Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factory Levels/Magazine Written Descriptions
Arakash, don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you that, as the descriptions currently stand, they are terrible, and I'd agree also that my engine description was perhaps a little too generous in the information that it provides. I'd say though that the crux of it all, that we should have more commentary of that sort - obviously improved from where it is right now - and in more areas is a good, even necessary, thing to help keep everyone from having to constantly play a number comparison game any and every time they want to check things out.

Now, regarding the Monthly, I agree that to a degree it is buggy - but, I rather like that it's got such strange parameters. What you, as a designer, or you as a manufacturer might see in a design is not always what the consumer sees, and I see the Monthly as being the main way to get inside the head of the consumer, so I'd say that while there too needs to be room for improvement (namely with its adjectives coming from a relative instead of absolute scale, that looks at other vehicles in the market and in the same class), that doesn't mean it shouldn't be added in some fashion going forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Factory Levels with Written Description - by Geredis - 02-06-2014, 11:51 AM