Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealerships, Sales Reps, and City Wealth
It would appear that when setting up dealerships/bureaus in each city, that there's no way to actually micro-manage each dealership's mix of locations vs quality of personnel. Is there some way to set them up individually per city? It seems that all of them have the same settings, but in some I wanted to experiment with going 'wide' with lots of dealerships and in others with going for fewer dealers but higher-skilled sales reps to figure out which seems more important.

Can this be settled via the Mega Menu (in which case I've merely overlooked it) or is each city manually tweaked via the Map (though when trying to do that...it seems that it changes all bureaus).

For the record, the cities in question are New York (home), as well as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, so it well could be a regional or even country thing, though I've still got to get my head around it.

===
Also, it's hard to tell sometimes, but once the game starts, within a country does city wealth independently fluctuate, or is that simply a relaying of the national average?

Messages In This Thread
Dealerships, Sales Reps, and City Wealth - by Geredis - 01-31-2014, 10:42 AM