Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Help with design reqs
Hi there,

I've been trying to understand better what are the design requirements..

Well, obviously, I don't get it...

Also, I noticed that, even after having created my first engine, when I go to the same type of engine creating design, it is like, 3 times the price that it was before. I explain, my first engine was a one cylinder engine (Nooooo?!, i'm talking about 1.11 here so...) and cost me about $100 or $120 to produce (that is, after having slided it) back there, in 1901.

When I decided to start over a new engine, I tried the V2 one, but let's say cost were massively high (starting $264 without using the sliders yet)...

So I told myself, bah, that is only because it is your first engine, you need to "learn"... So while designing this one (which was going to be too high priced to be setup in my car) I decided to design a new one cylinder engine, same as the first one, but let's say more powerful...

Well, it started also about $175, before sliders... Is that some kind of bug? Because I find it really weird... I am only in 1907, so it should not be that expensive (also considering my first one was still noted 49 and costing $53 to produce)...

Any help please?
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI

Messages In This Thread
Help with design reqs - by Laurent Tommy Flanagann - 01-15-2014, 06:12 AM
RE: Help with design reqs - by Arakash - 01-15-2014, 06:20 AM
RE: Help with design reqs - by Arakash - 01-15-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Help with design reqs - by Arakash - 01-15-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Help with design reqs - by Arakash - 01-15-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Help with design reqs - by Eric.B - 01-16-2014, 08:56 AM