Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request: List Moddable Files in the readme or a new Sticky
Everything in the script folder.

Starting conditions can't be changed right now. In the future I'll turn these things into sliders which you can adjust before game. I'll probably include various sliders to adjust the buying population etc.

If you have 3d modelling skills you can also add more cars to the game. And before retail I'll release the map files so you can add/remove cities if you want.

You should also be able to customize the GUI skins and the GUI it self somewhat, just be sure NOT to delete anything in the existing GUI.

Eventually after retail is released I will make a wiki page detailing all the modding options in the game. We'll probably include some tips and tutorials etc. Right now it's not a huge priority because things change so quickly.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request: List Moddable Files in the readme or a new Sticky - by Eric.B - 01-14-2014, 09:35 AM