Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Viewing Factories, Cost vs revenue, etc
I added this to suggestions as I did not see this in game, so the "question" becomes a suggestion.

Where do I view a list of ALL my factories without going to the map and hunting them down. As I expand my company and build factories it is hard to remember where I built them or what they are building. A way to find a total Factory list, then click that city name and see every car being built there would be great.

Secondly it would be nice to see data on each "branch" to determine if the cars are profitable in that branch or region. I expanded my empire on my game and saw that India was selling like 2 cars per month. I could not remember the cost to build and maintain that branch but I figured that several branches were draining my income revenue as they were not selling enough units to justify being open. Shame I wanted a world empire.

So it would be great to see Buenos Aires selling 10 cars, which models, and what the profit margin or loss for that branch is. Then after a couple of months you can easily decide to eliminate or close down the branches.

I figured that branches not selling 100+ cars each month by after 1910 were not worth keeping So basically it's New York, London, Chicago, and 2-3 other cities. That's it. Everything else is a cash drain. I understand the algorithms are based on historical world data but it doesn't seem right not to have a profitable branch in say Syndey, Australia when there are NO other competitors there. Some branches were not selling ANY cars at all for months, yet the branch employed 100+ people. Granted I should have invested marketing dollars as well, but they were just losing money.

The point of the thread is I would like to see this data quickly. Where are my factories, what are they building, where are the branches and not so much how many cars they sell but HOW PROFITABLE are they? The margin of profitability is more important than the unit count. I could sell less cars for more money and have a larger margin and reduced costs I would take that any day.

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Viewing Factories, Cost vs revenue, etc - by geozero - 01-10-2014, 02:40 PM