Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My (Very) Successful company
(01-13-2014, 11:03 AM)Arakash Wrote: Your tone is fine, there isn't anything wrong with what you were saying and you didn't sound offended.
I just like to clarify things even to native english speakers in long discussions.

I wonder if Eric would be interested in implementing any of the things you mentioned.
I think some of the simpler parts of having shareholders could be implemented into the game.
Especially having some kind of responsibility to your shareholders as you mentioned.
I dont know enough about it to comment really, but i like the idea of it.
Maybe something similar to the current "Union Head" and strikes interactions you can have?

At the least, i would find it entertaining getting a angry message from a representative of the shareholders asking why im making such a mess of things Smile.

That would be so cool, yeah, I agree!

At least, you could be fired by the shareholders if the company results are not good, or whatever! That could add realism within the game, for sure!

In the same spirit, it would be great to possess half + 1 shares of any company, and then, to decide YOU are the one in charge of running it (As for Carlos Ghosn, former CEO of Renault, now CEO of BOTH Renault and Nissan, after Renault bought 50%+1 shares of Nissan), or to change the CEO in case the company does not perform well enough.

As a matter of facts, you can have control over a company in the game, but I think it does not affect neither the change of the board nor taking decisions for it, nor getting money from dividends...

I guess this is something Eric should DEFINITELY be working on in a laaaaaaaaater version, as he does not have any life already biggrin

But still, the mecanism is here already, I think he only needs time to adjust everything...

Must be soooo hard (and well, obviously almost lifetime long) to make this game that realistic I guess...

(Yaaaaaay, Got sergeant!!!)
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI

Messages In This Thread
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-03-2014, 05:34 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-05-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Laurent Tommy Flanagann - 01-13-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Eric.B - 01-13-2014, 12:06 PM