Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My (Very) Successful company
Oh, I don't know if my tone is uncorrect, but there was no offense at all! I only speak english the way I speak French, sorry about that!

That is, I did not want to let you assume you said something wrong, because you did not! I took no offense, I only tried to explain you the "how it works in real life" thing, that's all!

And you're right, I think there is no dividend point, here, in Gearcity. That being said, there would be no point in explaining only half of how it works...

Also, I did not assume at all that my strategy is the best or whatsoever... I am just trying to help here!

That is, I think we agree on both sides ;-)

About the control, as I said, it is much more difficult than just that, but that is exactly why I asked Eric about the stock split that let me no other option than loosing control (Again, I think it is not managed in the game, but still, this is how it runs)

Again, sorry if the tone is uncorrect, it is clearly not my behavior todo so!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI

Messages In This Thread
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-03-2014, 05:34 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-05-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Laurent Tommy Flanagann - 01-13-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Arakash - 01-13-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: My (Very) Successful company - by Eric.B - 01-13-2014, 12:06 PM