Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure this is a bug
Hi,

I noted a small mistake in market shares charts.

On this pic, you can see the evolution overtime of the market shares, for any company including Other (Not sure what this is... I assume this is all the companies that are not "big" enough to have their own chart)

That is, if I go on the 1923 market shares chart, here is what I get...

(I am not sure if the attachement is okay while I'm actually writing this, because I am not exactly a used-user of forum things.... I also attached the two files, just to be sure!)

Basically, it says (the 2nd) that I owe mostly 65% of the total market shares, that is okay. When you look at the first picture (and when you use your thinking Wink ) you can see that the "OTHER" field raise mostly the 35% left...

But it gets tricky as the second picture is showing a 75-80% market shares for this "OTHER" that I do not know... I'll be posting in the AAR forum to explain how I managed it, but I can assure that NO company in this game has ever had the sales I'm experiencing right now...

And of course, NO company was ever called OTHER... So as I said before, I guess it includes all the "small" ones that are not big enough to have their own chart... But still... If I owe 65%, there is no way I can have those (or this?) companies owning nearly 80%...

It should be a small bug! But also, I am not sure "OTHER" is not a bug, as I can not see why it is so high in the charts...
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI

Messages In This Thread
Not sure this is a bug - by Laurent Tommy Flanagann - 01-03-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Not sure this is a bug - by Eric.B - 01-03-2014, 12:04 PM