Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weak A.I. and premade cars / parts?
(09-10-2015, 01:46 AM)Cerberus23 Wrote: Do you think it would be possible to implement user made cars / parts so the A.I. can use them?

Quote:Let's say the playerbase produces a bunch of good engines / gearboxes / bodies or even complete cars "on paper" (in the game). Would it be possible to implement (export / import?) these into the game so the A.I. starts developing and producing them on their own?

Probably not. As stated in said thread, there are a lot of new features that the AI can't take advantage of yet. When I get around to working on the AI again, I'll take care of it.

Now if I'm unable to get the AI upto snuff, I may eventually try something "spore" like, where we take things made by players and use them in AI designs. But again, I don't think it's necessary as the AI has LOTS of room for improvements.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weak A.I. and premade cars / parts? - by Eric.B - 09-10-2015, 07:31 PM