Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military and Civilian Contracting suggestions!
(10-31-2014, 04:08 PM)freeman2344 Wrote: Without having done much testing yet:

1. Add some way to limit the sillyness (as mentioned on the Steam forums) Wink
This also goes for contract types, not just the issuer. For example, no contracts for tank engines should be issued in the very early years (up to 1914) as the MBT had not been invented yet.

2. Preferably export the individual contract types that are not tied to player-built vehicles (like Main Battle Tanks) to the components.xml for tinkering purposes. That would make it easy to add other stuff, like small engines for halftrack vehicles or whatever (I was a bit disappointed that this was not the case, I had collected so many ideas already Wink )
Even better: make it possible to change overall contracting parameters (like what engines types should be associated with which type of project, if not all).

I'm sure I'll find more tomorrow. Cool addition though, in any case.

1) Yea I was thinking this when I made it, forgot to put a year limit on it.

2) I'm hoping these things become player-built vehicles. That's the point of the mil flags in the components.xml files now Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military and Civilian Contracting suggestions! - by Eric.B - 10-31-2014, 04:15 PM