Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]factory production differences
I don't know if you remember this from my old post on steam where the production shows a different number after you hit accept. (pasted below). I found more / new info for you because it is still there but I found a way around it. If I go to the factory page on the mega controller and set the sliders I get the same behavior as before. I have a factory that list 1500 cars I hit enter it now says and I confirmed with the end turn reports 1000 cars. If I go to the globe and click on the factory there and set production there I can get it to stay 1500 cars after I hit accept. And I confirmed it with the end of turn reports I was getting 500 more cars per turn.

I looked around for somewhere else to put this and did not see a post so I started a new one.

--- old post from steam around 6/2 ----

““C) Which production screen are you talking about? There are two. A before and after screenshot would be helpful on this. “

It is the button you click in the office screen, I see it is called the super all in one mega controller in the window. I don't know how to post a screen shot. When I drag the slide for the number of lines the numbers change in the window on the right. When I click apply and go back to that same spot all the numbers are different.

Here is another example. I am changing the second car in the list. All I change is the number of lines.

With it at 2 lines it says I need 118E to make 273V. If I drag it to 1 line it says I need 118E to make 372V, I hit assign it jumps to the first car in the list, I go back to the second car now it lists 1 line, 118E, 136V. I now draw that slider back to 2 lines it lists 236E,745V hit assign, it jumps I go back it now lists 118E, 237V. Drag it to 3 lines, lists 354E,1118V hit assign, it jumps I go back it now lists 236E, 410V, ect.....

This bug was introduced in the last patch. Thank you for catching it!!!
This will be my top priority tonight to fix!  “

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]factory production differences - by RatAttack - 06-07-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: factory production differences - by Eric.B - 06-07-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: factory production differences - by Eric.B - 06-08-2014, 11:14 PM