Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much access to engine types should we have?
(06-06-2014, 02:37 PM)RatAttack Wrote: I guess the question I have now is can I start a new thread similar to this but let it carry out how I am used to stuff carrying out? Where if it turns to research then so be it as long as it is about the topic still. I am really confused here if this is how discussions normally go.

Topics typically ebb and flow when there is opinion instead of questions. This thread is fine as long as the topic remains on the subject of the original post: "Balancing starting image/skills and how much tech you get from it"

I typically let these design idea conversations build on their own, then when I'm already to work in this area, I'll come in and cherry pick what I like.

So if you have any thoughts on this subject, feel free to continue adding to the thread! Keeping it all in one places really helps me in the long run.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much access to engine types should we have? - by Eric.B - 06-06-2014, 06:24 PM