Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FIXED]Vehicle Reputation, that lead to increased sales.
(05-05-2014, 01:15 PM)zane94s Wrote: I'm glad that you guys agree with me on this! Smile
However, I do like what you two are talking about... "Awards" merges perfectly with "Reputation" biggrin These two can heavily make the game more fun, challenging and above all more Realistic. Which is the core goal of GearCity, mates biggrin
Just for reference, though i dont know if all of them are active, each company has a few ratings like the reputation you are asking for. These arent vehicle specific, but they are related to the discussion.

Most of these can be seen in the Prestige report in the reports section of the sales book.
Specifically there is:
  • An Image rating which is changed through things like advertising and racing. It has a large effect on sales.
  • Various Ratings towards certain vehicle types, such as luxury, quality etc.

If we implement Awards through ingame events(which already exist), like freeman and myself were talking about, effecting only the ratings which currently exist ingame(which i mentioned), then this is potentially something that could be implemented without large additions/changes to the game.

Im less keen on having some place we can view these awards or a reputation rating for the vehicle, at a glance these sound much more time consuming to implement.
As always, we should wait for Eric to say what is practical/what he likes Smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vehicle Reputation, that lead to increased sales. - by Arakash - 05-05-2014, 02:17 PM